My Mind
This is the picture of my mini library. I like reads. If i go to book store and i saw a good book for i read, i will buy it.

From the books that i have, i take much information or data that i need to write my article. I used my book for literature.

Some of books, i buy it by myself, and some of that, is a present. I buy it starting senior high school.

I really-really love all of my books.

Guys, try it, buy some books. That can make you smart cause you will take much information from the book that you buy it



.Sarlen Julfree


Note : sorry, if my english is not good
Labels: | edit post
4 Responses
  1. ira sinaga Says:

    heheheheheee.....
    bantal hati dari akuw tuuuhhhh


  2. iya donkk... aku kan sayang kamu, jadi bantal hatinya aku taruh disitu
    hehehehehe,,,


  3. -Wee - Says:

    rapi banget,.
    i love reading too
    palagi bukunya john grisham ma sidney sheldon,.. demen deh :">


  4. Terima kasih atas pujiannya, Bella.


Post a Comment